The FG Telecom partner program is designed to engage and reward our channel partners. The program reflects our commitment to a focus on the following key principles:
- Maximise our channel partners’ profitability and success
- Provide our partners the flexibility and scalability required to maximise revenue
- Provide the best user experience for end customers
Our two tiers of Channel Partnership are:
- MSP CHANNEL PARTNER – If you are an MSP/IT Services/Voice Provider and have customers nationally or internationally who require a reliable, secure and guaranteed internet connection and/or MPLS or SD-WAN solutions, this tier is designed for your company. You have minimal responsibility for the internet/data connection and can rest assured knowing that your customer will be looked after. From a billing perspective you can have the flexibility to invoice the customer directly or for us to invoice the customer.
- ISP CHANNEL PARTNER – If you are an ISP/ Network Integration company and are currently using one of the other Telcos’ Channel partner program, we can offer a far better deal for your end customers in Port and South Melbourne on our independent fibre network. Our fibre network is connected to Equinix (ME1), Next DC (M1), Interactive Data Centre and Fusion PS Data Centre (55 Crockford St. Port Melbourne) and we can offer dark fibre or Layer 2 Ethernet connections should you wish to deliver your own IP Transit to your end customers. Our fibre connections have been proven to have the lowest latency/DB loss compared to other fibre providers in the area. Alternatively, we can provide IP transit and IP addresses on our network.